An Avant Garde Productivity & Lifestyle Design Blog, written for unconventional coaches, corporate climbers & service-based entrepreneurs.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but 30 years on Earth makes me a grown-ass woman, right?
Some say I’ve lived 5 different lives. I’ve traveled to 30+ countries, studied abroad, worked in war zones, started my own business, survived depression, and overcame being scammed out of my life’s savings.
I’ve experienced the highs and lows of life and I’m still here, by the grace of God to tell my story. Over the last few days, I’ve been thinking about all the lessons, trials, and tribulations that have led me to this new decade. I also can’t help but think about how blessed I am to have made it this far, when so of my loved ones did not.
I’ve spent the last year of my life coaching, inspiring, and imparting my 20-something-year-old wisdom on others in hopes that they will avoid the mistakes I’ve made, marinate in the moments that matter most, and become the best version of themselves.
30 countries under my belt, a dozen or so jobs, a few career paths, marriage, entrepreneurship, and countless pivots, I feel I know a thing or two about life and how to make the most of it.
1. EXPERIMENT! You can fail 100 times before you’ll eventually need to get your shit together.
2. Add hard and soft skills to your repertoire throughout life.
3. Be a woman of your word and never sacrifice your integrity.
4. Surround yourself with good people and love toxic people from a DISTANCE.
5. Operate outside of your comfort zone. That’s where growth happens.
6. If those around you refuse to evolve, don’t be afraid to leave them where they’re at.
7. If “everyone” is doing something, be the one to do shit differently.
8. Make travel an essential part of your life. That’s where self-awareness happens.
9. Observe & listen before contributing to the conversation
10. Mind the business that pays you
11. Be very slow to say “yes” and quick to say “no”.
12. Developing self-awareness is essential to achieving happiness, clarity, and fulfillment.
13. Water is BAE. Drink it like your life depends on it.
14. Your body is a temple and the only one you get. Do everything in your power to maintain it and love it with all your heart.
15. Practice gratitude daily for what you have AND what’s to come.
16. If it’s not an absolute yes, it’s a NO.
17. You’re only in competition with the latest version of yourself.
18. Grant yourself permission to pivot when the situation warrants it.
19. Spend lavishly on the things that bring you joy and eliminate the things that don’t.
20. Be of service to those in need, but not to the detriment of your own well-being.
21. Never allow anyone to make you abandon your ambitions.
22. Never shrink yourself to make others feel secure.
23. Treat controversial situations as an opportunity to operate as your higher self.
24. Since everyone else is taken, settle for being unapologetically yourself.
25. Read, read, read!
26. Tell your time where to go instead of wondering where it went.
27. Kill your enemies with kindness and empathy. Remain above the fray.
28. Accept constructive feedback with open arms.
29. Treat every trial, tragedy, or trauma as an opportunity to triumph!
30. Never lie just because the truth is inconvenient.
I may only be 30 years young, but I’ve LIVED. I’ve made it my mission to pass on everything I learn along my journey.
If you’re looking for more nuggets of wisdom, lifestyle design tips, and productivity hacks, head on over to The Productive Boss Podcast, a Workshop-Style Solo Podcast where I drop gems Fo’ FREE.
After facilitating over 200+ breakthroughs with course creators and hosting luxe VIP Day experiences with entrepreneurs at the top of their game, I was able to create a system that hits all the right spots for someone like you striving to build a profitable, productive, and unconventional business.
My clients are reclaiming their time, energy, and attention, designing unique business models that fit their ideal lifestyle, and creating signature systems that get their clients results, ditching programs and toxic thought patterns that no longer serve them, and finally enjoying the entrepreneurial journey.
Want to get started for FREE?
You'll get a full Avatar profile AND a free 3-Day "Master Your Time" Email Course which is value-packed with enough ammo to get you started on your journey to a more profitable and productive life. After that you'll get my weekly newsletter, The Productive Boss Weekly Digest, with productivity and lifestyle design tips for Coaches, Course Creators, and Corporate Professionals. Don't worry, this isn't a marriage, you can opt out whenever you want.
TAKE THE QUIZ
© miss unconventional | All rights reserved | Legal